Anonymous said: We don't need a name. Personally, when I read a name like these, I think of Beliebers, Directioners, etc. AM haven't that shit of fans.
Maybe you’re right. But here’s a fact: we are the best fandom EVER.
I’ve met Alex Turner but that was a bit mad because he’s a total hero."
— Leighton Baines, England and Everton full back.
Anonymous said: can you please post some photos of all the monkeys together for a nice background ? your blog is perfection.
Thanks! Yes, sure.
Anonymous said: how many songs that covered by arctic monkeys? what are they?
- Take It Or Leave It(The Strokes)
- Love Machine(Girls Aloud)
- The Lovers
- Diamonds Are Forever(Shirley Bassey)
- Only You Know(Dion)
- You Know I’m No Good(Amy Winehouse)
- The Lovers(Rod McKuen)
- Red Right Hand(Nick Cave)
- Baby I’m Yours(Van McCoy)
- Put Your Dukes Up John(The Little Flames)
- Katy on a mission
- Strange (Alex)
- Colour of the trap (Alex)
- Reptilia (Alex)
- Poker face
- Come Together (The Beatles)
Arctic Monkeys fandom is the best. I’m so proud of our big family.
Come on, guys!
Anonymous said: is there any arctic monkeys songs that covered by other singers/bands?
- I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor by Tom Jones.
- I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor by The Vines
- I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor by Sugababes
- I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor by Baby Charles
- Fluorescent Adolescent by Kate Nash
- Despair in The Departure Lounge by The Kooks
- Only Ones Who Know by White Lies
- Only Ones Who Know by Tony Christie
- Don’t Sit Down ‘Cause I’ve Moved Your Chair by Example
- Don’t Sit Down ‘Cause I’ve Moved Your Chair by Calling All Cars
- Fake Tales Of San Francisco by Zemfira (she’s a russian singer)
- When The Sun Goes Down by Lack of Afro
- Old Yellow Briks by Etta Bond